Monday, March 12, 2012

Get In The Hole!

I've just about given up on watching professional golf these days.  (I know, some of you think that watching golf is about as exciting as watching a NASCAR race or watching the grass grow....)

Be that as it may, it seems that every time a swing is taken, some drunk jerk in the crowd yells, "Get in the hole!"  (Where is The Office's Michael Scott when you need him?)

Sometimes this idiot even yells the phrase when a tee shot is taken on a Par 5 hole.  (In other words, there is no possible way the ball can get in the hole from 500+ yards away.)

In the early 1990's, the most popular "yell-out" was, "You da man!"

At least some moron got creative yesterday during Sunday's final round in Florida.  After the swing, he yelled, "Couch Potato!"  (I'll bet he called his buddy who was home watching on TV and said, "This ones for you, Spud.")

No comments:

Post a Comment