Thursday, February 23, 2012

Obama Re-elected

I'm so sorry to report this prediction.  In my lifetime, Obama is the worst president I have ever seen.  And remember, I was alive when Jimmy Carter was in the White House.

However, as bad as his track record is, I'm afraid that he will win this year's election in November.

Why do I believe this will happen?

Because Obama has the backing of so many special-interest groups:

  • Unions
  • African-Americans
  • Governmental employees
  • The 49.5% who don't pay any federal income taxes
  • All those currently receiving handouts/assistance from the government
And, of course, the many liberals occupying the states with lots of electoral college votes: California and New York among the top.

Finally, he will win because there are just too many stupid people in this country.  And each one of them has a vote that counts just as much as mine or yours.  The stupid people are easily swayed by the liberal media and they are even more convinced to vote for somebody who is going to promise them "free stuff" and put a higher tax burden on the rich.

I hope I am wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment