Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Time To Fire The Comrades!


Mitt Romney is reported to have said, “I like to be able to fire people.”  And for this, he is being greatly criticized.

Fellow Republicans Gingrich is accusing Mitt of looting companies, and Perry is saying Mitt is a vulture.

Well, Comrades Newt and Rick, it sounds like you are now espousing a socialist viewpoint over that of capitalism!

Those familiar with the powerful teachers’ union know that firing a terrible teacher who has tenure is nearly impossible.  Is that what critics of Mitt would prefer?

When a business is forced to keep lousy employees, it loses and won’t likely be in business very long.

I like having the ability to fire people too.  I, however, maintain that I’ve never fired anybody…..rather they fire themselves.  Employees know the expectations.  They are given all the resources and training.  After that, it is up to them to perform.  If they choose not to meet the expectations, they fire themselves.

What’s wrong with this?

It holds people accountable!  It rewards hard work and solid results.  It helps companies make money!

What’s wrong with making money?

It seems that, all of a sudden, Newt and Rick think that profit is evil.

Sounds like the Democrats. 

Time to fire Gingrich and Perry, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment